EXP Con 2019 offers both Pre-Registration and Weekend-of At Door Registration options. Pre-Registering for the convention is a great way to support the event, plus, it saves time and money compared to purchasing your pass at the door.
Pre-Registration Levels for EXP Con 2019:
- Pre-Registering at Level 50 offers general entry into the convention and all convention events for the weekend EXCEPT for those exclusive to Level 99 or Lifetime 99 members. Pre-registering for the general admission weekend pass before the deadline July 1, 2019 at 11:59pm EST will net you a fancy Level 50 Pass. This is still a general admission weekend pass, but the badge aesthetics will show Level 50 instead of Level 20 (for those who buy their pass at the door). Registered attendees at this level are granted the General Admission Autograph Access Card (non-transferable), for EXP Con 2019. This card allots the opportunity to get one signature from some of the Celebrity Guests in attendance, free of charge. For information about which Celebrity Guest autographs are available free of charge with the General Admission Autograph Access Card, please refer to the individual guest pages on the website. The item to be autographed must be provided by the attendee (EXP swag or whatever else) for the Guest to sign. This is a punch card. Once you have claimed your autograph opportunity for that guest, you are subject to their general autograph rates and conditions for subsequent signatures. New for 2019, we are offering the opportunity to put your name or nickname on the pass, free with pre-registration.
- Pre-Registering at Level 99 offers general entry into the convention and all convention events for the weekend, with the addition of the Level 99 exclusive perks. Perks included with the Level 99 Pass include: EXP Con 2019 Level 99 badge, EXP Con 2019 T-shirt, EXP Con 2019 Hooded Sweatshirt, Quick Encounter Lanes for all Events (including Autograph Sessions), Invitation to the EXP VIP Soirée event Friday Night, entries for the Convention Raffle Prize Drawings, Level 99 Registration Area Access (Special Pass Pickup Area), and the Level 99 Autograph Access Card. Registered attendees at this level are granted the Level 99 Autograph Access Card (non-transferable), for EXP Con 2019. This card allots the opportunity to get one signature from ALL of the Celebrity Guests in attendance, free of charge. The item to be autographed must be provided by the attendee (EXP swag or whatever else) for the Guest to sign. This is a punch card. Once you have claimed your autograph opportunity for that guest, you are subject to their general autograph rates and conditions for subsequent signatures. More benefits may be added in addition to what is already announced. New for 2019, we are offering the opportunity to put your name or nickname on the pass, free with pre-registrations before September 16, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.
At-Door Registration Options for EXP Con 2019:
- General admission weekend passes after September 16, 2019 at 11:59pm, including At-Door the Weekend of the convention are referred to as Level 20 Passes.
- Level 20 Pass for EXP Con 2019: $60
- Individual Day Passes will be available both at the convention and for Pre-Registration.
- Friday Only Pass for EXP Con 2019: $30
- Saturday Only Pass for EXP Con 2019: $40
- Sunday Only Pass for EXP Con 2019: $30
Free Pass Offer for Staying at the Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village for the Weekend during EXP Con 2019:
- You can earn one free general admission weekend pass for every night booked at the convention hotel, The Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village during the EXP Con 2019 weekend. Not only does staying at the convention hotel add to the Experience, but it also supports EXP Con in a myriad of ways. Bring a print-out of your booking confirmation and the check-in sheet which the Hotel will provide you with, to the Registration Line and we get you all squared away. This special free weekend-pass offer is currently still Active and you can book your room here.
EXP Con General Rules and Regulations:
1. By purchasing a ticket and attending EXP Con you hereby accept to abide by the rules and regulations listed here. The EXP Con rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
2. You must follow all Hotel rules and State laws. We want you to have fun at the event but please remember to be smart and don’t do anything that will get you in trouble with the hotel or the long arm of the law.
3. Illegal drugs and non-prescribed narcotics are prohibited. If you are caught with illegal drugs or non-prescribed narcotics you will be removed from the convention immediately.
4. No smoking except in designated areas. If you are caught smoking anywhere you are not supposed to be, you will be removed from the convention immediately. Please respect the hotel and convention center’s smoking regulations.
5. Alcohol is prohibited unless you are in your room or in the hotel bar. EXP Con can be an excuse for some to party with friends the whole weekend, but you must be respectful to the other attendees. We won’t tolerate underage drinking or public intoxication. If you can’t follow these rules, you will be removed from the convention.
6. We are not responsible for lost items including badges. Please remember to keep an eye on your belongings and be sure not to leave them unguarded. If you lose your badge please realize that we will not replace your lost badge. Any items that are found will be given to the lost and found location near the registration area.
7. No sleeping in the convention center. We are fans and convention-goers just like you and we have seen that sometime people can decide to pass out on the floor and or furniture of the convention center. Please respect the hotel property and the event by not making us remove you from the convention center because you decided that you would rather sleep in the convention center rather than your hotel room.
8. By purchasing a pass and/or attending EXP Con, you consent to be photographed, filmed, and/ or otherwise recorded. Your entry constitutes your consent to such photography, filming, and/or recording, and to any use, in any and all media throughout the universe in perpetuity, of your appearance, voice, and name or any purpose whatsoever in connection with the organization presently entitled EXP Conventions. You understand that all photography, filming, and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by your attendance at the event. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not attend the convention. – This is the fancy legal jargon required to use our event photography/videography/etc. for promotional purposes called a crowd release.
9. Treat fellow convention-goers, EXP Con staff, and Renaissance Resort staff with respect. Don’t do anything that you know you shouldn’t be doing to another convention attendee. They are here to have a great time just like you, so don’t spoil it for them. The EXP Con and Hotel staff is here to make sure you have a great time. Please treat them with respect and understand that their goal is ensure a great experience for everyone.
10. EXP Con is going to be a blast for everyone involved. Please do not do anything that could ruin the convention EXPerience for anyone. No excessive disruptive behavior or anything that would cause damage to the hotel or harm other attendees. If you cause harm to the convention center, hotel, an attendee, or staff member you will be removed immediately.